The Township of Madawaska Valley would like to announce the launch of our Online Services for Property Tax and Utility Accounts and eBilling. This will allow residents to view their accounts online, showing payments, account charges and/or receive your bills via email.
To begin, click here to access this service. You will need your tax or utility bill that provides you with a roll number (tax) or account number (utility) and PIN number. These numbers will help you create an online account.
Please note this is not a source to make a payment to your account. Your options for payments are shown below:
- In person at most financial institutions.
- Online or telephone banking, via your financial institution. Search for ‘Madawaska Valley Tax’ or ‘Madawaska Valley Water/Utilities’ as the payee.
- E-Pay option accepts online Debit, Visa and Mastercard. A 2.5% processing fee will be applied to the total payment.
- At the Municipal Office, 85 Bay St, Barry’s Bay, ON during business hours or in the drop box located at the front of the building.
- Mailing a cheque or money order to PO Box 1000, 85 Bay St, Barry’s Bay, ON K0J 1B0. Please note we do not accept postdated cheques.
We hope this online service will benefit our residents by keeping you informed of the status of your property taxes and utility accounts.