The Township of Madawaska Valley is committed to removing barriers for persons with disabilities.
We welcome feedback on how to improve our delivery of accessible services. Feedback may be provided online, in person, or via telephone:
- Online: click here to complete a complaint or request form
- In Person: 85 Bay Street, Barry’s Bay during regular business hours
- Telephone: 613-756-2747
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website is designed with accessibility and user-friendly features in mind for easy access to information.
Accessing our website content
- Text sizing tool to make font larger or smaller
- Google Translate for language barriers
Accessibility features for your device
Web browsers, mobile devices and operating systems have built-in accessibility features to optimize:
- Colours and contrasts
- Magnification and text size
- Mouse pointer visibility
- Google Chrome’s accessibility extensions
- Mozilla Firefox’s accessibility features
- Microsoft Edge and Windows accessibility
- Safari and Mac accessibility
The Township of Madawaska Valley assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of translations that you perform using third party translation tools such as BrowseAloud, GoogleTM Translate or others. These tools are automated and may make mistakes that a skilled human translator would not otherwise make.